The Horticulture Coalition of SA (HCSA) is the peak body representing the interests of horticulture within South Australia. It is a membership organisation comprised of key industry groups that have come together under the umbrella of the HCSA to work collectively on representing the broad interests and concerns of horticultural producers and the horticultural industry to government and community.
The HCSA presents a voice for horticulture to government and the wider community on issues affecting the industry in South Australia.
- SA Produce Market Ltd
- Almond Board of Australia Ltd
- Apple and Pear Growers Association of SA Inc
- Australian Mushroom Growers Association
- AUSVEG SA
- Citrus Australia – SA Region
- Hortex Alliance Inc
- Nursery and Garden Industry of SA Inc
- Olives SA Inc
- Onions Australia
- Pistachio Growers’ Association Inc
- South Australian Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries
- Summerfruit SA
- Women in Horticulture
The organisations which make up the Horticulture Coalition of SA:
for more information, go to: www.ppsa.org.au/associations/horticultural-coalition-of-sa/
Images provided by PIRSA (Primary Industries and Regions SA).